Family Law Solicitor firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan has been an Accredited Law Society Family Law Specialist since 1994. He is a Director of the Firm and has been practicing for over 35 years.
Prior to Calvin Nelson & Co he worked at various District and Local Courts and his roles provided him with intimate knowledge and experience of Court procedures.
He has extensive experience in a wide range of areas, but has developed a special expertise in the area of Family/Defacto Law, being accredited by the NSW Law Society as a Specialist.
His experience and attributes include:
- Accredited Family/Defacto Law Specialist by the NSW Law Society for 22 years
- Past District Court and Local Court Arbitrator
- Trained in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Trained as a Collaborative Lawyer
- Former Accredited Tax Agent
- Past Director of a Community Bank
- Member of the NSW Law Society
- Member of the Family Law section of the Law Counsel of Australia
- Experienced Negotiator
Family Law Solicitor
Alan provides Family Law and Defacto Law services. Alan is committed to resolving issues, out of Court in a timely and cost effective basis, and will only recommend the commencement of Court proceedings, after alternative dispute resolution procedures have been explored. His family law specialist services include:
- Property and Financial Adjustments
- Separation and Divorce
- Parenting/custody arrangements for children
- Binding Financial Agreements including Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Agreements during and after separation
- Child Support
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (ADVO) and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Defacto Relationships
- Court representation in litigated matters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Same Sex Relationships and Separation
Alan’s vast experience and knowledge extends to his other practice areas which include:
- Property Transactions: all types of Conveyancing, Commercial and Retail Leases, Sale and Purchase of Businesses.
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship.
- Deceased Estates: Probate and Letters of Administration, Attending to claims upon Disputed Wills/Estates, Seeking fair and reasonable adjustment for persons left out of a Will or not having received adequate provision for their proper maintenance, education or advancement in life.
Alan receives referrals from the Law Society, other Solicitors and existing clients.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alan at the West Pennant Hills office Telephone: 9481 0428