Our experienced Solicitors provide expert knowledge in inheritance disputes and contesting a Will. Our proven expertise in disputed Wills is your advantage in achieving a negotiated out of Court settlement.
Our experience gives us the answers in contesting a Will and the claim that relate to a disputed Will. These claims include:
- On being left out of a Will
- Disputing Wills on receiving an inadequate provision
- Disputing Wills created with a lack of mental capacity
- Disputing Wills created after bullying
- Disputing Wills that are unfair
- Keeping Executors honest and ensuring that they finalise the Estate in a timely manner
- Resolving disputes between Executors and beneficiaries
- Disputing Powers of Attorney
Will Dispute Assessment
We provide a FREE Will dispute assessment service and offer No Win-No Fee (conditions apply).
Whilst you have 12 months from the date of death to contest a disputed Will, you should act now, before distribution of the assets. Delays may make the claim difficult to enforce
You need to prove that the Will is inadequate for your maintenance, education and advancement.
Our proven steps to success are:
- Gathering the material to support your case.
- Attempt to negotiate an out of Court Settlement (we work on achieving results and not protracted Court disputes)
- Commencing Court proceedings, in the event of a negotiated settlement not being achieved, to allow the matter to proceed to Mediation. This has the advantage of reducing legal costs and avoiding a Court hearing.
- If the Mediation is not successful, and the majority of cases are resolved at Mediation, proceeding to a Court Hearing