Why Choose Our Specialist Family Lawyers in Castle
We are proud to have won, the Auburn Council City Business Award in 2010 and 2012 in providing the "best professional service"
, of all Legal firms within the City and being nominated in the 2013 Telstra Australian Business Awards. This endorses our strong reputation and respect earned since 1960.
There is no need to go to the CBD when we have the benefit of:
- Accredited Family/Defacto Law Specialist by the NSW Law Society for 22 years
- A past District Court and Local Court Arbitrator
- Training in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Training in Collaborative Law
- Former Registered Accredited Tax Agent
- Past Director of a Community Bank
- Members - NSW Law Society
- Members - Family Law section of the Law Counsel of Australia
- Experienced Negotiators
Our mission is to provide outstanding services, in an effective, timely manner and winning the Business Award is a testament of our integrity and focus in achieving our client’s goals. We are a boutique firm focused upon providing professional personal services in a timely and cost effective fashion.
Our experience, since 1960, allows us to provide practical advice in plain English. We work hard to provide affordable practical legal solutions, as your success is our success. We provide realistic and practical advice to facilitate your instructions.
We receive referrals from the Law Society, other Solicitors and existing clients.
Our specific practice areas include:
Contact one of our Solicitors for a free telephone consultation.
- Family/Defacto Law
- Property Law - Conveyancing
- Business and Commercial Law
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Guardianships
- Elder Law and Estate Planning
- Probate, Letters of Administration,
- Disputed/Contested Wills and Family Provision Claims
- Business Succession Planning
- Court Appearances