Specialists In Negotiating Out Of Court Settlements
“Thank you for your very professional services, always executed with a clear head and good humour”
Our experienced Solicitors provide expert knowledge in Inheritance disputes and disputed Wills.
Our proven expertise in disputed Wills, is your advantage in achieving a negotiated out of Court settlement.
Experience gives us the answers in disputed Wills and claims noted below.
Services include claims:
- On being left out of a Will
- Disputing Wills on receiving an inadequate provision
- Disputing Wills created with a lack of mental capacity
- Disputing Wills created after bullying
- Disputing Wills that are unfair
- Keeping Executors honest and ensuring that they finalise the Estate in a timely manner
- Resolving disputes between Executors and beneficiaries
- Disputing Powers of Attorney
We provide a FREE Will dispute assessment service and offer No Win-No Fee (conditions apply).
Whilst you have 12 months from the date of death to challenge a disputed Will, act now, before distribution of the assets and the claim is difficult to enforce.
You need to prove that the Will is inadequate for your maintenance, education and advancement.
Our proven steps to success are:
- Gathering the material to support your case.
- Attempt to negotiate an out of Court Settlement (we work on achieving results and not protracted Court disputes)
- Commencing Court proceedings, in the event of a negotiated settlement not being achieved, to allow the matter to proceed to Mediation.
This has the advantage of reducing legal costs and avoiding a Court hearing.
- If the Mediation is not successful, and the majority of cases are resolved at Mediation, proceeding to a Court Hearing
Take advantage of our experience and call: 9481 0428