Divorce and De Facto Lawyers in Castle Hill
Our approachable, highly experienced Family Law team of Victor Carlo and Ben Senese are lead by Alan Fitton who has been a Law Society Accredited Specialist since 1994. Their objective is to avoid clients going through the pain, anguish and cost of going to Court. Our proven expertise in negotiation and mediation makes us the out of Court specialists in obtaining timely and cost effective solutions.
Our Solicitors are skilled in engaging the parties to negotiate a settlement adopting Alternative Dispute Resolution techniques. Our focus is to resolve financial disputes amicably through co-operative negotiation and Mediation, to achieve an out of Court settlement and to avoid children being traumatised in the process.
We recommend a less adversarial approach in dealing with children and parenting disputes. Approximately 85% of Family/Defacto disputes are resolved without a Court making a decision.
Our expertise extends to complex financial issues, involving Trusts, Superannuation funds (including self managed), family businesses and property portfolios. There is no need to go to the CBD when you can attend one of our 3 conveniently located offices. We are conscious of legal costs and will approach your matter, to provide a timely and effective outcome, by recommending strategies, as to how to approach differences to achieve the best outcome.
We will communicate in plain English, listen to your needs and keep you informed of developments.
We provide a range of services including:
- Property and Financial Adjustments
- Separation and Divorce
- Parenting/custody arrangements for children
- Binding Financial Agreements including Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Agreements during and after separation
- Child Support
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (ADVO) and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Defacto Relationships
- Court representation in litigated matters
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Same Sex Relationships
- Same Sex Separation
Our strengths include:
- Alan Fitton - Law Society Accredited Specialist since 1994
- Victor Carlo – Qualifed Masters in Family Law
- Ben Senese – over 10 years of exceptional practical experience
Contact one of our Solicitors for a free telephone consultation.